Although extremely rare, some people are allergic to the metals and finishes commonly used in making jewelry. It is your responsibility to be aware of any allergies you may have to metals (gold, silver, etc.) or the oxidation applied to metals. Because there is no way for us to know the medical history of our customers, Humankind Inspired will not be held liable for any allergic reactions that may occur as a result of wearing our jewelry.



Many Humankind Inspired designs may contain small component parts such as charms, which may present a choking hazard if ingested. As a result, jewelry from Humankind Inspired should always be kept out of the reach of young children or other individuals likely to ingest the jewelry or its component parts. Jewelry should never be worn in the shower, pool or bed, and it should never be placed in the mouth due to risk of choking. Please keep your little ones safe!


Effective Date:  March 1, 2020