CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
We guarantee that the material used in our sterling silver jewelry is of the best quality with a percentage of 92.5% where mentioned.
JEWELRY CARE TIPS
Now that you have received your favorite jewelry pieces, follow these easy care tips to keep these beauties lustrous and as good as new for years to come.
- Sterling silver benefits from usual wear as the oils on your skin help protect it from tarnishing. If your sterling silver is looking a little dull, a silver polishing cloth can quickly restore its shine.
- You can simply wash with warm water and mild liquid dish soap if needed. After it’s dry, gently buff sterling silver using a clean, lint-free, soft cotton cloth.
- To help prevent your gold or rose gold plated jewelry from fading and keep the luster, we recommend not to spray on perfume or other body sprays while wearing the jewelry. Wait for lotions or creams to dry before wearing your rings, necklaces, earrings or other pieces. Your jewelry should be the last thing you wear and first thing you take off.
- Avoid wearing your jewelry especially gold plated jewelry when exercising, swimming, or doing anything requiring heavy physical activity as sweat can cause it to dull or tarnish.
- After every wear, clean your jewelry with a soft cloth to remove any dust and dirt and if needed, wash with warm soapy water.
- Avoid storing your silver, gold or rose gold jewelry together and where there’s moisture e.g bathroom . Store in a dry place and place each item separately in a small polyethylene plastic bag. Small ziploc bags work great.