PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Our primary goals in collecting information are to provide and improve our Services, to administer your use of the Services, and to enable you to enjoy and easily navigate our Services.
The categories of personal information we collect depend on whether you are a customer, user, or visitor, and the requirements of applicable law.
Information You Provide to Us
We collect personal information you provide directly to us.
- Account Creation. When you create a user account, we may collect your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and password, as well as other optional information you may provide like the type of clothing you prefer.
- Your Communications with Us. We collect personal information from you such as email address, phone number, or mailing address when you request information about our Services, register for our Insiders Club, request customer or technical support, or otherwise communicate with us.
- Social Media Content and Reviews. We may offer forums, blogs, or social media pages, including for you to review your Humankind Inspired purchases. Any content you provide on these channels will be considered “public” and is not subject to privacy protections.
Information Collected Automatically or From Others
- Automatic Data Collection. We may collect certain information automatically when you use the Services. This information may include your Internet protocol (IP) address, user settings, MAC address, cookie identifiers, mobile carrier, mobile advertising and other unique identifiers, details about your browser, operating system or device, location information, Internet service provider, pages that you visit before, during and after using the Services, information about the links you click, and other information about how you use the Services. Information we collect may be associated with accounts and other devices. In addition, we may automatically collect data regarding your use of our Services, such as the types of content you interact with and the frequency and duration of your activities. We may combine your information with information that other people provide when they use our Services, including information about you when they tag you.
- Information from Other Sources. We may obtain information about you from other sources, including through third-party services and organizations to supplement information provided by you. For example, if you access our Services through a third-party application, such as a social networking site, we may collect information about you from that third-party application that you have made public via your privacy settings. Information we collect through these services may include your name, your user identification number, your user name, location, gender, birth date, email, profile picture, and your contacts stored in that service. This supplemental information allows us to verify the information that you have provided to us and to enhance our ability to provide you with information about our business, products, and Services.
Use of Information
We use your information for a variety of business purposes, including to:
- Manage your information and accounts;
- Provide access to certain areas, functionalities, and features of our Services;
- Communicate with you about your account, activities on our Services and policy changes;
- Undertake activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service or device;
- Process your financial information and other payment methods for products or services purchased;
- Provide advertising, analytics and marketing services;
- Process applications and transactions;
- Detect security incidents;
- Measure interest and engagement in our Services and short-term, transient use;
- Improve, upgrade or enhance our Services;
- Develop new products and Services;
- Ensure internal quality control;
- Verify your identity and prevent fraud;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Enforce our terms and policies;
- Provide you with additional content and Services, suc
- Comply with our legal obligations, protect your vital interest, or as may be required for the public good; and
- Carry out any other purpose readily apparent to you or described to you at the time the personal information is collected.
- Share Content with Friends or Colleagues. Our Services may offer various tools and functionalities. For example, we may allow you to provide information about your friends through our referral services. Our referral services may allow you to forward or share certain content with a friend or colleague, such as an email inviting your friend to use our Services.
Notice Regarding Third Party Websites, Social Media Platforms, and Software Development Kits. The Services may contain links to other websites, and other websites may reference or link to our website or other Services. These other websites are not controlled by us. We encourage our users to read the privacy policies of each website and application with which they interact. We do not endorse, screen or approve and are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other websites or applications. Visiting these other websites or applications is at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information to Third Parties
You have certain choices about your personal information. Where you have consented to the processing of your personal information, you may withdraw that consent at any time and prevent further processing by contacting us as described below. Even if you opt-out, we may still collect and use non-personal information regarding your activities on our Services and for other legal purposes as described above.
We process requests to be placed on do-not-mail and do-not-contact lists as required by applicable law.
Cookies. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually set your browser to remove or reject cookies.
Your Privacy Rights. In accordance with applicable law, you may have the right to:
- Access to/portability of personal data about you consistent with legal requirements.
- Request correction of your personal information where it is inaccurate or incomplete. In some cases, we may provide self-service tools that enable you to update your personal information or we may refer you to the controller of your personal information who is able to make the correction.
- Request deletion of your personal information, subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law.
- Request restriction of or object to the processing of your personal information, including the right to opt-in or opt-out of the sale of your personal data to third parties, if applicable, where such requests are permitted by law.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will process such requests in accordance with applicable laws. To protect your privacy, we will take steps to verify your identity before fulfilling your request.
By using the Services or providing personal information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Services. If we learn of a security system’s breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on the Services, by mail, or by sending an e-mail to you.
The Services are not directed to children under 18 (or other age as required by local law), and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you learn that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, you may contact us by emailing email@example.com. If we learn that we have collected any personal information in violation of applicable law, we will promptly take steps to delete such information and terminate the child’s account.
Changes to This Policy
P O BOX 2763
2130 E Mariposa Ave
El Segundo, CA 90245
949 501 8497
Effective Date: March 1, 2020