Simply Blue Cinta Bracelet
Most orders are ready to ship within 2-3 days of ordering but some of our Jewelry creation requires additional time in production as it is hand-made when ordered. Please allow between 3 and 6 weeks on top of shipping for your custom piece of jewelry to arrive.
Once your order is ready, it will ship via the shipping method you have chosen. If your purchase is over $150, you might consider adding insurance to your shipping as packages lost in transit are not the responsibility of HumanKind Inspired.
JEWELRY RETURN POLICY
Humankind Inspired is dedicated to our customer service and providing the most positive shopping experience for all of our shoppers. If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase, please contact us at hello@ humankindinspired.com within 3 days of delivery to request a return.
Full priced items in original condition are returnable for refund or exchange. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, please allow 5 business days for this to be reflected on your account.
Customized items are final sale and not eligible for return.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. We recommend using an insured courier such as UPS, FedEx or USPS. Humankind Inspired is not responsible for items damaged or lost in transit.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Any item not in its original condition, is damaged, or missing parts for reasons not due to our error cannot be returned.
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY ( 925 silver only )
We guarantee that the material used is of the best quality Sterling Silver with a percentage of 92.5% where mentioned.
JEWELRY CARE TIPS
Now that you have received your favorite jewelry pieces, follow these easy care tips to keep these beauties lustrous and as good as new for years to come.
- Sterling silver benefits from usual wear as the oils on your skin help protect it from tarnishing. If your sterling silver is looking a little dull, a silver polishing cloth can quickly restore its shine.
- You can simply wash with warm water and mild liquid dish soap if needed. After it’s dry, gently buff sterling silver using a clean, lint-free, soft cotton cloth.
- To help prevent your gold or rose gold plated jewelry from fading and keep the luster, we recommend not to spray on perfume or other body sprays while wearing the jewelry. Wait for lotions or creams to dry before wearing your rings, necklaces, earrings or other pieces. Your jewelry should be the last thing you wear and first thing you take off.
- Avoid wearing your jewelry especially gold plated jewelry when exercising, swimming, or doing anything requiring heavy physical activity as sweat can cause it to dull or tarnish.
- After every wear, clean your jewelry with a soft cloth to remove any dust and dirt and if needed, wash with warm soapy water.
- Avoid storing your silver, gold or rose gold jewelry together and where there’s moisture e.g bathroom . Store in a dry place and place each item separately in a small polyethylene plastic bag. Small ziploc bags work great.